blog background

Sign Up!

Signing up is easy! Just email me or leave a comment on a post here and be sure to include: your name, your height, your town, your starting weight, and your goal weight. That's it!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day One - Complete

Hey guys!  You did it!  Day One is OVER!  And that was probably not your roughest day...but you started it and are headed in the right direction!  Yea! Oh! And have you signed up for your calorie counter account? (see the "easy calorie counting" tab above for the link.  I am IN LOVE with it.  It's database of foods is awesome - I just have to put in what I ate - no looking up the calories.  Give it a try...you will love it too!

So...our challenge right now is to give up at least one thing from your diet that you know is "naughty".  I am curious as to what you all chose!  (and how it went for the first day!)  Leave a comment on this post to tell everyone what you gave up.  And remember, Days 3&4 usually become the hardest...but stick with it!  When those tough days pass, you'll be feeling SO much better!

Is it too early for a PUSHER?  I don't think so...for the next 3 days, when you go places I want you to park as far away from the door as you can.  (convenient, nope! But burns extra calories - so YIPEE!)  That's right - walk a little more...burn a little more.  HAVE FUN! (a good attitude goes a long way!)

Keep up the good work!

5 comments:

URBAN Photography said...

I decided candy and my "stay awake" high caffeine drinks had to go. I tossed all candy in the house (it was calling my name) which made the kids mad. Oops! I am glad this is done in baby steps cause getting rid of all the bad things I eat at one time would have been really hard. But I can live without the candy. :)

Becky N. said...

I'm swearing off the pre-packaged candies (think Halloween and something I might sneak into my grocery shopping trip at the check-out counter, and those evil Little Debbie snacks that my husband likes to bring home when I send him out on an errand!), as well as all sodas. Only Day 2 and I've had to restrain myself from raiding the treats several times now, but I'm hanging in there!

Angie said...

I'm giving up eating while I do my homework, or "mindlessly eating" as I call it. I'm really trying to focus when I eat and only eat when I'm hungry.

Miller Family said...

I am giving up M&M's and snacking after 9:00 p.m.

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Seeing the other participants, I'd love to participate since most are similar to me.
If I have to wait until the next challenge, that's okay.
I'm giving up candy too.

Maryanne N.
Sugar City
Height - 5'4"
Starting Weight - 133
Goal - 122