blog background

Sign Up!

Signing up is easy! Just email me or leave a comment on a post here and be sure to include: your name, your height, your town, your starting weight, and your goal weight. That's it!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Almost there!

Hi to all my get fit friends!  I wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the last day of our first challenge!  :)  You will need to email me your ending weight so a winner can be determined!  You also need to email me your % lost - thanks to Melissa for giving me this formula to figure that out!


((IW-AW)/IW) x 100= weight loss percentage
In this formula IW is your initial weight and AW is your actual weight at this point.
It's not as complicated as it initially seems: practically all you do is subtract the actual weight from the initial weight and divide the number obtained by your initial weight. Multiply the result with 100 and you'll get the exact percent.
 Can't wait to hear how you all did!

No comments: